Topics

moderated Seeking an accessible wifi analysis tool

Audiobookfan

I'm seeking an accessible wifi analysis tool for Windows 10. What I want is a tool that will provide an accessible list of the nearby networks along with the channel they broadcast on and their signal strength. The channel is most important because I think I'm experiencing interference from nearby routers since I live in an apartment complex. I want to be able to find the least busy channel so I can minimize the interference.

I had wanted an iOS app to do this, but in my research, I think Apple blocks apps from accessing the hardware in the phone that will do this. So, I guess I need a Windows tool that I can use with JAWS.

Thanks,
Jeff