From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2020 10:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Scripts for Zoom?

when in Zoom, insert+q says default settings, z-chatUI.dll. Are these Zoom
settings, I hope?

Thx

Richard Turner

Running Jaws 2020, and Zoom, insert q for me says:

Zoom Software settings. zChatUI.dll, z C h a t U I . d l l

HTH,

Richard
"He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself," and we forget that only grace can break the cycle of ancient hatreds among peoples. (It is notable that while I have regretted not granting grace to others, I've never once regretted extending it.)" - Edward Herbert

when in Zoom, insert+q says default settings, z-chatUI.dll. Are these Zoom settings, I hope?

Thx

Ann Byrne

thanks, richard. that's what I would have expected. Also, insert+h gives me no hotkey list. I think I downloaded some free basic scripts from Brian Hartgen some time ago. I wonder if they are replacing the native JAWS scripts.

I will tinker a bit and see.

Richard Turner

Jaws 2020 is supposed to have his free scripts by default.
Good luck.