Topics

moderated Scripts for putty when using remote desktop feature.

Abraham Sweiss

Hello All,

I am using jaws 2021 on Windows 10 and both are fully patched.

When I use putty on my local work station, jaws is able to read the contents of the console.

The issue I have is when I either use citrix or RDP and access putty on the remote system,jaws can not handle and all the existing scripts for putty that I am aware of does not handle this use case.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to address getting jaws to work with putty running on a remote system.

The remote systems I access run iether windows 16 or 10.

Thanks, Abraham