moderated scripts for MS Teams

Robert Arrabito

Hi all,

I am looking for scripts to work with MS Teams. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Regards,

Rob

Milton Ota

Hi you can find old scripts at:

https://www.dlee.org

I believe these scripts are free but they are not up-to-date.

You can buy scripts from Brian Hartgen as he has done a webinar and has scripts that you can buy from his website at:

http://www.hartgen.org

Payment can be made through Paypal.

HTH

I am looking for scripts to work with MS Teams. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Regards,

Rob

Robert Arrabito

Hi Milton and all,

Thank you for the information.

Cheers,

Rob

I am looking for scripts to work with MS Teams. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Regards,

Rob

Boston, Jason W

What does the Brian Hartgen  scripts offer that JFW does not already include in the out of the box scripts? I’m looking for impressions from those who have used both.

Thanks,

Jason

[...]

.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com

Mario

there are also scripts that come as part of a training tutorial from Brian Hartgen, however the price is 100 pounds which equals $ 138.06, or $ 138.65, or $ 138.6674, or $ 138.0146, etc.

I don't see any way of purchasing just the scripts.

I don't know which USD value is correct because the Research It feature for JAWS 2020 doesn't work as explained, but Google yields the above USD amounts.