From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Rawls
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2020 12:44 PM
To: jimrawls <jazzpiano@...>
Subject: FW: Screen shots of Dell cart for Jim Rawls

Hi all, I am thinking of getting this computer. I will be using it for the usual stuff, email, surfing the net, and getting music to use for my internet radio show. Does this look good enough for this? I would appreciate your comments. Thanks, Jim

Dell Latitude 7390

Dell Latitude 7390, CTO

Processor

8th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-8350U Processor (Quad Core, 6MB Cache, 1.7GHz,15W)

Operating System

Windows 10 Pro 64bit English, French, Spanish

Windows AutoPilot

No Windows AutoPilot

Processor information

Intel® UHD Graphics 620 with Displayport over USB Type C with Core i5 vPro

Systems Management

Intel vPro™ Technology’s Advanced Management Features

Memory

8GB, 1x8GB, DDR4 2400MHz Memory

Hard Drive

M.2 512GB SATA Class 20 Solid State Drive

LCD

13.3" FHD (1920 x 1080) Embedded Touch Anti-Glare, IR Cam/Mic, WLAN capable, Narrow Bezel, Aluminum

Internal Keyboard

Internal English Keyboard, Backlit

Mouse

No Mouse Selected

Driver

Intel® Dual-Band Wireless-AC 8265 Wi-Fi + BT 4.2 Wireless Driver (2x2)

Wireless

Intel® Dual-Band Wireless-AC 8265 Wi-Fi + BT 4.2 Wireless Card (2x2), SAR

PalmRest

Single Pointing, 82 key, Smartcard, Contactless Smartcard, FP Reader, Displayport Type C, Aluminum

Mobile Broadband

No Mobile Broadband Card

Primary Battery

(4-cell) 60 Whr Express Charge Capable

Power Supply

65W AC Adapter, 3-pin

Cable

Power Cord, US

Placemat

Quick Reference Guide, English/French

Canada Ship Options

US No Canada Ship Charge

Diagnostic CD / Diskette

No Resource DVD

Documentation/Disks

Safety/Environment and Regulatory Guide (English/French)

ENERGY STAR

Not ENERGY STAR Qualified

FGA Module

No FGA

Label

Regulatory Label Included

Packaging

MIX SHIP Config (DAO)

Configuration Details

Flex 4

Processor Branding

8th Gen Intel Core i5 vPro Label

TAA

No TAA

Transportation from ODM to region

Standard Shipment

UPC Label

No UPC Label

Hardware Support Services

3 Years Hardware Warranty with Onsite/In-Home Service after Remote Diagnosis

Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office 30 Day Trial

Security Software

McAfee® Small Business Security 30 Day Free Trial

Docks & Port Replicators

No Docking Station

Non-Microsoft Application Software

Software for Windows 10

Operating System Recovery Options

No Media

$2,885.71

Hide savings

Price includes 69% off through Dell Small Business.Details

- $1,999.06

No interest if paid in full within 90 days on qualifying Latitude laptops $699 or more!Details

Item Total:

$886.65

On Jan 10, 2020, at 5:30 PM, Shen Kuan <SKuan@...> wrote:

Hi,
Sorry screenshots don't help me. But Jim did include the model number in his email so I will use that to see what it is.

Shen Kuan
Access Technology Coordinator
LightHouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired
1155 Market ST FL10
San Francisco, CA 94103
415-694-7312
lighthouse-sf.org

Follow us: Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram