Topics

moderated saving new contact info into contacts list while in an outlook message

Judy Redlich

Recently I’ve had to revamp my entire contacts list in outlook.  I need to add to it, delete duplicates, and compare somewhat alike records and consolidate.  Looking for faster ways to accomplish this.

I also need to know the best way to add a new contact to the contacts right from the message.

I am using Jaws 19 and Office 16.

Another question: I am contemplating switching to office 365.  Is the contacts folder easier to use in office 365 desk top version?

Thanks.

Judy

Helping people tell their story and find their highest potential

Encounter show host, KSIV Radio AM/FM St. Louis, MO

Podcast and blog at www.judyredlich.com

Let’s connect! JudyRedlich.com | linkedin.com/in/judy-redlich