Topics

moderated saved documents in word

Justin Williams

All my text in a word document disappeared.  As there anyway to recover the previous saved version?

NFB Lab 4

I’m guessing that you tried the undo command with control Z. Other than that, may be close Microsoft word and if it asks to save, say no. And then you can re-open it.

On Jul 22, 2020, at 11:21 PM, Justin Williams <justin.williams2@...> wrote:

All my text in a word document disappeared.  As there anyway to recover the previous saved version?

Justin Williams

None of that worked.

I tried to recover versions, but it said no other versions exist. .

I’m guessing that you tried the undo command with control Z. Other than that, may be close Microsoft word and if it asks to save, say no. And then you can re-open it.

On Jul 22, 2020, at 11:21 PM, Justin Williams <justin.williams2@...> wrote:

All my text in a word document disappeared.  As there anyway to recover the previous saved version?

Van Lant, Robin

Are you using OneDrive. You can try doing a right mouse click on the file name and see if you can restore a previous version.

All my text in a word document disappeared.  As there anyway to recover the previous saved version?

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

Justin Williams

No, I'm not using one drive.

I did manage to recover about two thirds of the texts.

I would like ot get the rest.

I'll probably have to call Microsoft.

Justin