Topics

moderated saved documents in word

Justin Williams

All my text in a word document disappeared.  As there anyway to recover the previous saved version?

NFB Lab 4

I’m guessing that you tried the undo command with control Z. Other than that, may be close Microsoft word and if it asks to save, say no. And then you can re-open it.

On Jul 22, 2020, at 11:21 PM, Justin Williams <justin.williams2@...> wrote:

All my text in a word document disappeared.  As there anyway to recover the previous saved version?

Justin Williams

None of that worked.

I tried to recover versions, but it said no other versions exist. .

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of NFB Lab 4
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 11:38 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: saved documents in word

I’m guessing that you tried the undo command with control Z. Other than that, may be close Microsoft word and if it asks to save, say no. And then you can re-open it.

On Jul 22, 2020, at 11:21 PM, Justin Williams <justin.williams2@...> wrote:

Van Lant, Robin

Are you using OneDrive. You can try doing a right mouse click on the file name and see if you can restore a previous version. 

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Justin Williams
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 9:21 PM
Subject: saved documents in word

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key, send an email to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Justin Williams

No, I'm not using one drive.

I did manage to recover about two thirds of the texts.

I would like ot get the rest.

I'll probably have to call Microsoft.

Justin

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via groups.io
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2020 1:38 PM

Are you using OneDrive. You can try doing a right mouse click on the file name and see if you can restore a previous version. 

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key, send an email to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

john.falter

How did you get the missing 2/3 of the text?

On 7/24/2020 2:19 PM, Justin Williams wrote:

I'll probably have to call Microsoft

Justin

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@...] On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via groups.io

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Justin Williams

It somehow ended up in a scattered file or something.  AIRa and I figured that out.

Some sort of a strange ending to it.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of john.falter via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2020 12:18 PM

How did you get the missing 2/3 of the text?

On 7/24/2020 2:19 PM, Justin Williams wrote:

I'll probably have to call Microsoft

Justin

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@...] On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via groups.io

Virus-free. www.avast.com