moderated Salesforce and Technology Roundtable, and Nonprofit Trail grou fpr Salesforce

Jeff Lukacsena

Hello List,

I wanted to post this message here.

I host two different Salesforce meeting groups.

First and third Friday at 4:00 p.m. Eastern

Nonprofit Trail for Salesforce

Second and fourth Friday, 4:00 p.m. Eastern

Salesforce and Technology Roundtable

If you are working with Salesforce, or just want to discuss you are welcome to join the group.

Please e-mail me a brief message abour yourself.

Then, I will provide a Zoom link and add you to my group list.

Thanks,

Jeff Lukacsena

Rod

You can add me at:

rodalcidonis@...

I host two different Salesforce meeting groups.

First and third Friday at 4:00 p.m. Eastern

Nonprofit Trail for Salesforce

Second and fourth Friday, 4:00 p.m. Eastern

Salesforce and Technology Roundtable

If you are working with Salesforce, or just want to discuss you are welcome to join the group.

Please e-mail me a brief message abour yourself.

Then, I will provide a Zoom link and add you to my group list.

Thanks,

Jeff Lukacsena

Jeff Lukacsena

Hi rod,

Yes, I remember you from a while ago.

I will send you the schedule and Zoom invite later tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks,

Jeff Lukacsena