Topics

moderated Running repair for Jaws2020

kevin meyers

Hello,

I wanted to run the Jaws repair. I went into the Jaws wizard and there was no option to do a repair. Am I looking in the wrong place to run a repair?

Thanks,

Kevin

Les Kriegler

Hi Kevin,

Download the Jaws executable file from the FS web site and run it. You can run the repair from there.

Best,

Les

I wanted to run the Jaws repair. I went into the Jaws wizard and there was no option to do a repair. Am I looking in the wrong place to run a repair?

Thanks,

Kevin

Michael Massey

Hello.  To add to Les’s response, if you have the latest Jaws executable saved in your preferred location, locate the file and run it.  Since Jaws is already installed, the repair utility will run.