Topics

moderated Route jaws to PC no longer working

David Reynolds <david@...>

Hi,

Using jaws key numpad minus to route jaws to pc is no longer working.

I’m using the latest version of JAWS, and I’m hoping that this is something I’ve messed up rather than a bug in jaws.

Very grateful for any help with this,

David.

James Homuth

Works for me and I’m on same version. You didn’t accidentally turn numlock on, did you?

Using jaws key numpad minus to route jaws to pc is no longer working.

I’m using the latest version of JAWS, and I’m hoping that this is something I’ve messed up rather than a bug in jaws.

Very grateful for any help with this,

David.

Don Mauck

This might sound crazy, but test with another keyboard if you have an extra. I had a keyboard quit working with the Escape and numpad delete key. Different keyboard, back to working.

Regards:

Don Mauck | Senior Accessibility Evangelist | Accessibility Program Office |  (APO)

303.334.4184

Don.mauck@...

Using jaws key numpad minus to route jaws to pc is no longer working.

I’m using the latest version of JAWS, and I’m hoping that this is something I’ve messed up rather than a bug in jaws.

Very grateful for any help with this,

David.

David Reynolds <david@...>

Hi,

I notice it works fine when I use shift+dots 4-6 on my focus 80.

No, numlock is off and it used to work fine with this keyboard,

Route PC to jaws works fine,

Thanks,

David.

Works for me and I’m on same version. You didn’t accidentally turn numlock on, did you?