Topics

moderated rotate inbox

Amir Shah

Hi my  name is Amir shah I need help rotating my inbox where all my new emails was on top and my old emails was on the bottom. Can any help me please, and also why I can’t send emails out. I will appreciate any help thank you

No one can answer your second question without a lot more information regarding what error message or messages you're receiving.

The first cannot be answered specifically without knowing the e-mail client, but it can be answered generally.  You need to be sorting your messages on date, so get focus on the column heading for date, which generally serves as a toggle button, and activate it.  This will cause the sort order to be on date, and if that ends up being in the opposite order of what you want, go back and activate it again, which switches the sort order.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss