moderated Returning an Item on amazon.com

Melissa Stott <mstott69@...>

I’m having an issue with turning on one click setting on my iOS device.  It simply will not check the box to enable it with Voiceover.

Melissa

From: paul lemm
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2018 5:27 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Returning an Item on amazon.com

Hi,

I actually don't use NVDA much, its more just there as a backup in case jaws

doesn't work, so I'm not  up to date with the different  NVDA controls. But

using arrows /cursor keys the checkboxes on amazong are a little confusing.

What I do is go to the top of the page, then press the F key to cycle

through edit boxes and checkbox's etc., for some reason everything seems to

have two checkbox's, but its only one of them you need to actually

click/select. using the F key, when you reach the return options you'll hear

checkbox , with no other speech afterwards, ignore this checkbox. then press

F key again it will then read out your product  , it's a really long bit of

text  as it reads all its order numbers etc. here so it takes NVDA a while

to read it all, but there is actually a check box here , this is the one you

want to check, you can either wait until its finished speaking or just press

space bar, the first time you press space it says un checked, press it a

second time and then it will say checked, you can then tab to the drop down

box which lets you select reason for return, select that and then you should

be good to go. Sorry for the long email , hope this all makes sense and you

manage to get it all sorted.

Paul