Topics

moderated restoring settings

Don H

So for some reason my Jaws 2020 got corrupted and I had to uninstall it along with the settings to get to work again.  I have a backup file of my settings but don't know how to use it to restore my settings.  Can anyone give me step by step instructions to do this?

Thanks

Mike B

Here you go:
How to Import Your Exported settings

list of 6 items
1. Launch your JAWS context menu by pressing the JAWS key and J on your laptop.

2. Use the arrow keys and find utilities.

3. Find and click on the Import/Export settings menu

4. Click on the Import Settings…

5. A dialogue will appear which says “a backup file”.

6. Press next
list end

Thabo