From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2020 11:25 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Restoring Classic ALT+TAB behavior in Windows 10, Version 20H2

See article:  [Tip] Disable and Remove Microsoft Edge Tabs Showing in ALT+Tab Screen in Windows 10

If you want to cut straight to the chase, search the page for "Open Settings" which are the first two words of Step 1 in the step-by-step instructions.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss

Hi,

A more reliable way to locate running programs via braille commands is going to Taskbar (Windows+T) or opening Task View (Windows+Tab).

Cheers,

Joseph

Hi there. I wonder if this will make a difference on how braille displays handle alt tabbing. Currently, you can only use the ALT tab keystroke to move between two open programs. If there are more, you can’t locate them with the display unless you use the Insert plus F10 keystroke. That may not work sometimes either.

See article:  [Tip] Disable and Remove Microsoft Edge Tabs Showing in ALT+Tab Screen in Windows 10

If you want to cut straight to the chase, search the page for "Open Settings" which are the first two words of Step 1 in the step-by-step instructions.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss

Sharon

Yea, exactly. I can alt-tab between only two windows at a time, but no more than two windows.

So it works, but not on more than two windows.

Sharon