Resetting password

kevin meyers

Hello,

I’m using the most recent version of windows10, Google Chrome and Jaws2021. I’m on a web site where I wanted to reset my password. I was able to getan email sent to me. There is a link the jaws reads “link reset password”. I press enter on the link and it doesn’t do anything. Above that line is a graphic and some words and the same with the line below. I pressed enter on each line and nothing happens. I used the Jaws cursor and clicked on each line. Nothing happens. I talked to the sites support and they couldn’t help me due to security. Has anyone encountered this problem? To me their email is not setup for a screen reader to recognize the correct link. The site is match.com. ON the site it has a link saying if you are using a screen use this link to help navigate the site. Well that sort of works yet there are some spots I cannot get the data to be entered as Jaws cannot get to the field. Yet I get the message saying all data has not be entered. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Kevin

Richard Turner

Assuming you have your messages set to html format, once you open the message, try tabbing to the link and then hitting enter.

I have had to do that with a few emails lately.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com