moderated Research it problem

Morey Worthington

Hi all. Using the newest Jaws 2021, if I go into research and type in a simple word such as insect, and to to the Wickopedia link, it will not bring up any results at all.

This happens for any words put into it.

Does anybody else have this problem or is it just me?

 Does anyone have a fix for this if they have had the issue?

Thanks

--
Morey Worthington

Michael Munn

Yes

I also experienced this problem yesterday when I was writing a note to my student on how to use the Wictionary feature with in the research it.

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Georgia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Georgia

www.nfbga.org

Member: National association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind

www.nfb.org

www.hadley.edu

On Wed, Jul 7, 2021 at 12:41 PM Morey Worthington <worthington@...> wrote:
Hi all. Using the newest Jaws 2021, if I go into research and type in a
simple word such as insect, and to to the Wickopedia link, it will not
bring up any results at all.

This happens for any words put into it.

Does anybody else have this problem or is it just me?

  Does anyone have a fix for this if they have had the issue?

Thanks

--
Morey Worthington

Richard Turner

I also got nothing from Wiktionary.

I set Wikipedia as my primary and tried insect and got this;

Wikipedia (Primary)
Type in text.
insect
The synopsis is no longer available for Wikipedia searches.
Please access the article by activating the link below.
Link‑ Click for full article
Press ESCAPE to close Results Viewer.

Following the link got the full article.

HTH,

Richard

Web site: www.turner42.com

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

I believe they stop supporting research it. Things still did work but they didn't do anything to maintain it and things will continue to drop off.

Randy Barnett

On Jul 7, 2021, at 10:41 AM, Morey Worthington <worthington@wi.rr.com> wrote:

Hi all. Using the newest Jaws 2021, if I go into research and type in a simple word such as insect, and to to the Wickopedia link, it will not bring up any results at all.

This happens for any words put into it.

Does anybody else have this problem or is it just me?

Does anyone have a fix for this if they have had the issue?

Thanks

--
Morey Worthington

Morey Worthington