From: kevin meyers
Sent: 18 June 2020 15:38
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Removing password manager

Hello, I setup Firefox to use password manager lastpass. I want to uninstall it. I cannot find it in shell:appsfolder or in programs in control panel or geek uninstaller. There is nothing called lastpass or anything else that might be it. Any thoughts of how this can be uninstalled? Thanks, Kevin

kevin meyers

Will this then install it completely from my laptop/?

Hello, I setup Firefox to use password manager lastpass. I want to uninstall it. I cannot find it in shell:appsfolder or in programs in control panel or geek uninstaller. There is nothing called lastpass or anything else that might be it. Any thoughts of how this can be uninstalled? Thanks, Kevin

Don Mauck

Yes.

Regards:

Don Mauck | Senior Accessibilityh Evangelist | Accessibility Program Office |  (APO)

303.334.4184

Don.mauck@...