moderated removing of I.E. and a question

Judy

Hi, all, although I use primarily google chrome for my browser, I still use I.E. to download books on Bard. I kept doing this for the simple reason that when I got Win 10 I couldn’t figure out how you get it to put your downloaded books where you want them. I might as well learn this now rather than later, so if anyone can tell me how to set Win 10 to put my downloaded books in my digital book folder I’d be very grateful. Thanks in advance.  Judy & Libby

Richard Turner

You will need to go into the Chrome browser settings.

Here is a link with instructions and if those don’t work, let us know.

How to Change the Chrome Download Folder Location (howtogeek.com)

Richard

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com

Hi, all, although I use primarily google chrome for my browser, I still use I.E. to download books on Bard. I kept doing this for the simple reason that when I got Win 10 I couldn’t figure out how you get it to put your downloaded books where you want them. I might as well learn this now rather than later, so if anyone can tell me how to set Win 10 to put my downloaded books in my digital book folder I’d be very grateful. Thanks in advance.  Judy & Libby

Dan Longmore

Hi,

  As a side note BARD offers “BARD Express” as a Windows 10 app that allows for easy download and storage to your PC.  Works similar to the mobile app.

Dan

Hi, all, although I use primarily google chrome for my browser, I still use I.E. to download books on Bard. I kept doing this for the simple reason that when I got Win 10 I couldn’t figure out how you get it to put your downloaded books where you want them. I might as well learn this now rather than later, so if anyone can tell me how to set Win 10 to put my downloaded books in my digital book folder I’d be very grateful. Thanks in advance.  Judy & Libby

Richard Turner

Thanks Dan, I should have mentioned that as well.
It is a great Windows and I think Mac appication that makes finding books and either downloading them or adding them to your wish list to download on a device like an iPhone or Android, or Victor Reader ...

Richard

www.turner42.com