Topics

moderated removal of jaws settings.

Patrick Murphy

Hi,

I am trying to remove all settings in relation to internet browsers like ms edge etc.

I have gone into options>manage application settings and removed everything including the default settings.

I then restarted the computer again, and returned to the browser.

Not only are all my custom labels still there, but all the settings including their history have remained.

Basically, i think that i have made mistakes when trying out various graphics options in chrome, and now i cannot reset them to factory default.

The history of my last changed settings persists, no matter what i delete.

Is there any way to completely reset jaws to its factory setting without having to uninstall and reinstall it?

I am using jaws 2018.

pat

Shan Noyes

Go into your personal Jawz settings EN you directory and remove all the Scripps associated with your browsers from your own personal Jaws area and that should fix your issues I think