Topics

moderated regarding OBS software

Cristina Ebetiuc

Hello everybody!

I am new here. Could soembody tell me if OBS (Open Broadcast Studio) is accessible with JAWS 2020? I have currently downloaded Version 25 of this software. Could somebody also give me instructions for using it? I have searched the web but found Nothing.

Thanks and greetings

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

Shan Noyes

Sorry don’t know the answer to your question however, a person who uses Jaws and is heavily involved and experienced with broadcasting using jaws etc is Jonathan Mosen check out his web site at:

https://mosen.org/

He runs an internet radio station called MushroomFM as well as publishes a podcast.  Its really cool.

Have a good day.