Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2020 5:39 AM
Subject: Refresher course

Hi.  I am in the same situation Mr. Rawls is in.  Anyway, when installing Windows updates on patch Tuesday on my desktop pc and laptop pc, the internet went down while my Hp laptop pc was installing the updates.  This caused the Windows 10 updates to become corrupted.  Numerous calls to the Microsoft disability answer desk did not solve the issue until the case was escalated.  Now Jaws is announcing keystrokes like enter and escape.  I have been poking around trying to remember how to disable those keystrokes from speaking.  Sorry if I misspelled your last name, Jim.

Michael Massey

Mike.  As you have said, and I quote, “Thanks mui mucho!”  When you provided the steps, I thought, oh yeah, now I remember.  I got the keys I had disabled previously which were the escape key and the enter key.  I found the enter key listed under return/enter.  Wow!  There are 84 keys, whiw! Thanks again.