From: "Tom Cramer" <tom.cramer1@...>
To: <undisclosed-recipients:>
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2022 10:22 PM
Subject: Reformatting a computer

Hello,
I have a laptop that I'd like to completely wipe out and basically
start it over as a brand new machine with Windows 10. Am I able to do
this? How would I either load or reload Windows 10? I can load JAWS
when I'm done.
I simply don't want to do something from which I couldn't recover.
TC

Glenn / Lenny

If you download the windows 10 stub install file, it will give you the option to wipe the drive and install a clean copy.