Topics

moderated recommendation needed for accessible free email distribution allowing users to subscribe and unsubscribe newsletters like email chimp or constant contact

Sharon Ballantyne

Hi,

I am a oally blind user, with latest JAWS 2020 and Windows 10, using Microsoft Office 365. I want to change from aan email distribution list I have in my outlook contact to being able to  use a platform that is simple and easy to use for generating communication. Do you have any recommends such as email chimp or constant contact, or others?

Our website is being updated to a word press , do they have one that is built in?

Simple and accessible, able to embed links and photos and that sort of thing.

Thanks.

Sharon B