moderated Recieving emails from the list

Laura Richardson

Hello,

Is anybody having trouble receiving emails on this list?  This list usually has high traffic but lately I’m only receiving very few emails.

Laura

Milton Ota

Its Memmori8al Day and everyone is probably enjoying the start of Summer and getting outdoors!

Is anybody having trouble receiving emails on this list?  This list usually has high traffic but lately I’m only receiving very few emails.

Laura

Bill White

Hi, Laura. I'm not having trouble receiving email from my groups.io lists. I hope this comes to your inbox.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Is anybody having trouble receiving emails on this list?  This list usually has high traffic but lately I’m only receiving very few emails.

Laura

Dan Longmore

Hi,

  Holiday in US and  more gatherings after Covid has traffic on the list slower.  Weekends tend to be fewer people on as well and less e-mails.

Dan

Is anybody having trouble receiving emails on this list?  This list usually has high traffic but lately I’m only receiving very few emails.

Laura

Joseph Hudson

Hi Laura, no problems receiving mail here. Perhaps messages might be going into your spam folder because there has been plenty of messages to this list.