Topics

reaper

Kimsan

Hi,

I’ve been using logic pro since July of this year. I think I would like to try out reaper, how accessible is it using jaws aside that yes it’s accessible. A lot of people use it.

I mean after installing it is there any additional plugins, etc. to install?

I am using windows 10 and jaws versions up through 2020.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Feliciano G

Hi,

there are scripts that you can purchase for this program for screen readers.

Feliciano

For Tech tips and updates from a Blindness Perspective,

Follow www.twitter.com/TheBlindMan12v

Like www.facebook.com/TheBlindMan12v

Follow www.instagram.com/theblindman12v

those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. -Steve Jobs

I’ve been using logic pro since July of this year. I think I would like to try out reaper, how accessible is it using jaws aside that yes it’s accessible. A lot of people use it.

I mean after installing it is there any additional plugins, etc. to install?

I am using windows 10 and jaws versions up through 2020.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Kimsan

Do you have a link?

I am about to purchase reper right now.

Best regards,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

I’ve been using logic pro since July of this year. I think I would like to try out reaper, how accessible is it using jaws aside that yes it’s accessible. A lot of people use it.

I mean after installing it is there any additional plugins, etc. to install?

I am using windows 10 and jaws versions up through 2020.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...