Topics

moderated Reading Google Group Messages with JAWS

Rick Miller

Dear Listers:

A fellowship group at church has just switched from Yahoo to Google Groups.  I know how to log into Google Groups and check the group I want, but when I arrow down to where the messages are I cannot open a message.  Can any of you give me some guidance and help?

Rick Miller

Cohn, Jonathan

Well, just like all of Google's web applications you can view all the keyboard shortcuts with typing ? while in the PC cursor
So, in JAWS type insert Z to turn off VPC and then press ?. If Google Groups works the same as Gmail and I believe it does, you can use
J and K to move to previous or next conversation, press O to open a conversation, and n and  p to have individualmessages read.