moderated : Re: using jaws 2022 how to stop jaws from saying read only eddit when oaping every single message in outlook?

Don Mauck

This also happens to me and I’m using Office365

Microsoft Outlook Subscription Version 16.0.14729.20322

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Milton Ota
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2022 11:12 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: [External] : Re: using jaws 2022 how to stop jaws from saying read only eddit when oaping every single message in outlook?

Yes, you may be showing that you have 2016 but it should be updating to 365 if you have updates turned on and paying your annual subscription to Microsoft.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mich Verrier
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2022 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: using jaws 2022 how to stop jaws from saying read only eddit when oaping every single message in outlook?

I’m not using Microsoft 365 I’m using Outlook 2016 my office is outlook 2016 and I’m still having this issue I calledf s and he told me to go into quick settings tab to the edit field type and read arrow down three times and uncheck the box that was there I tried that I tab to OK and it still is having the same issue it’s still saying read only edit after opening every single message. I hope this helps and if anyone knows how to get rid of this permanently that would be great.

On Feb 25, 2022, at 12:48 PM, Milton Ota <mota1252@...> wrote:

I have experienced a similar problem as you describe.

Are you using the escape key to clear that Read Button?

Have you check to see if your version of Office is updated?

To check for update the keyboard command is ALT + F + D + R, and when you land on check for update, press your Spacebar. If there is an update, it will download.

I’m also presuming that you are in Microsoft

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mich Verrier
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2022 9:19 AM
Subject: using jaws 2022 how to stop jaws from saying read only eddit when oaping every single message in outlook?

Hi all I am using jaws 2022 and when ever I oapin every message in outlook jaws says read only edit. Is there a way to stop this? Since it does get annoying. Many thanks. From Mich.