moderated : Re: Reading Snipping Tool Output In Outlook Emails With JAWS

Don Mauck

I cannot get it to work and I’ve always wanted to make it work. Can’t tell what I’m snipping.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Fisher
Sent: Thursday, March 3, 2022 5:11 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: [External] : Re: Reading Snipping Tool Output In Outlook Emails With JAWS

Ok, so whilst the snip appeared to be pasted into the chat, it actually didn't when it was saved.

So you'll have to try it out yourself using the snnipping tool and Outlook. To create a snip from anywhere, press Shift+Windows+S, a cross will appear on your screen and you can drag this to form a rectangle and then when done, let go, the snip will be copied to your clibclipboard and can then be pasted into a document or email message.

Then, try and see if you can read it with JAWS.

--
Mark Fisher
Manager People Systems