moderated : Re: Excel very sluggish

Don Mauck

Thanks for that, however, this is just a task list with no calculations.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Terrie Terlau
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2022 12:50 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: [External] : Re: Excel very sluggish

Hi Don,

I am not an Excel expert, so my comment may be irrelevant.  But I had an experience once with Excel being very sluggish working with a large Excel Sheet at work. There was a slight error in a formula that made the formula try to calculate results for lots of cells,  slowing down the response speed. When I corrected the formula, the sluggishness stopped. So you might want to check formulae if you have any in your sheet.

Good luck,

Terrie Terlau