moderated raising the volume in Jaws

G. Gray

I am using the latest version of JAWS and windows 10 and can't remember the command to raise the volume level on the fly.  Any help would be great!!

--
Listening for the Shout!,
1 Thessalonians 4:16-18

George

Milton Ota

You can use the Layered command as follows:

Insert + Spacebar +v + J and use the arrow keys up and down to raise or lower the JAWS volume only; or,

Insert + V + S and the up and down arrow keys to raise or lower the system volume.

I hope this is what you are looking for.

I am using the latest version of JAWS and windows 10 and can't remember the command to raise the volume level on the fly. Any help would be great!!

--
Listening for the Shout!,
1 Thessalonians 4:16-18

George