Topics

moderated Quick Books

Ann Byrne

Is quick books accessible with JAWS? When I worked with it years ago, it was pretty manageable. Is it still?

Thx,

John Covici

You have to buy the scripts from myblindspot.com to have any chance
using quickbooks.

On Wed, 02 Sep 2020 10:03:32 -0400,
Ann Byrne wrote:

Is quick books accessible with JAWS? When I worked with it years
ago, it was pretty manageable. Is it still?

Thx,

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...

Dean Martineau <topdot@...>

There is a desktop and an online version if I understand correctly. Do those
scripts work with both? A trainee has the desktop version. I've heard the
web version may be better, but I have conducted no explorations.

Ann Byrne wrote:

Is quick books accessible with JAWS? When I worked with it years
ago, it was pretty manageable. Is it still?

Thx,

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...

Randy Barnett

I think they're our $295

Randy Barnett

Ann Byrne wrote:

Is quick books accessible with JAWS? When I worked with it years
ago, it was pretty manageable. Is it still?

Thx,

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...

John Covici

The scripts are for the desktop version only.

Ann Byrne wrote:

Is quick books accessible with JAWS? When I worked with it years
ago, it was pretty manageable. Is it still?

Thx,

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...

Jasmine Kotsay

Hi,
What is QuickBooks?

On Sep 2, 2020, at 7:03 AM, Ann Byrne <annakb@...> wrote:

Is quick books accessible with JAWS? When I worked with it years ago, it was pretty manageable. Is it still?

Thx,

Don Mauck

It's an accounting package for individuals or business.

Regards:

Don Mauck | Senior Accessibility Evangelist | Accessibility Program Office | (APO)

303.334.4184
Don.mauck@...