moderated Quick Assist Update

Bill White

There is a new, temporary solution to the Quick Assist inaccessibility dilemma. It is a web-based app, and is accessible. You may use Quick Assist at the following URL:

https://remoteassistance.support.services.microsoft.com/roleselection

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Dave Durber

Bill:

Thank you for your help.

I used the link you provided and went to the site.

I then pressed ENTER on the Quick Assist Link

I then got the prompt to enter the code provided by the person at the other end. How the code is provided to the individual who needs help, is a mystery.

It appears, this option is designed to get assistance from Microsoft. I did not see an option on the site, which allows, for example, you to connect with one of my systems, to help solve a problem with that system.

In Quick Assist, there is an option which allows an individual, to get help from another person/organization, other than Microsoft. Do you know How the code is generated to the person/organization to give to the individual who needs the assistance?

Dave