moderated Questions using Chicken Nugget

Ralph Supernaw

Hi,

I downloaded and installed the latest version of Chicken Nugget and
successfully tied it to my Twitter account. I am pretty confused about how
to use it.

My only previous experience with Twitter is using Twitterific on my iPhone.
If anyone is familiar with both Twitterific and Chicken Nugget, would you
please give me some pointers?
1. How do you read replies to a tweet or read a thread the tweet is part of?
How do you activate a link contained in a tweet?
How do you read the tweets in a timeline?

Thanks for any help.

crayton Benner

The best thing to start is by looking at the documentation. there are just to many key commands to list here. If you need anymore help, don’t be afraid to ask.
Kind regards,
Crayton Benner

On Oct 8, 2021, at 09:03, Ralph Supernaw via groups.io <rhs=startmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi,

I downloaded and installed the latest version of Chicken Nugget and
successfully tied it to my Twitter account. I am pretty confused about how
to use it.

My only previous experience with Twitter is using Twitterific on my iPhone.
If anyone is familiar with both Twitterific and Chicken Nugget, would you
please give me some pointers?
1. How do you read replies to a tweet or read a thread the tweet is part of?
How do you activate a link contained in a tweet?
How do you read the tweets in a timeline?

Thanks for any help.

Steve Nutt

And I thought this was a JAWS list, not a Chicken Nugget list. 😊

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close