moderated Questions re Logitech G815 keyboard

Marie

If anyone has experience with this keyboard, I have a couple of questions. First, does it have the context key and second, are the F keys set as function keys or as hardware keys?
Thanks for any help,
Marie

I'm a multitasker. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time!

Richard Turner

Did you read the details on the Logitech web site for this gaming keyboard:

Logitech G815 LIGHTSYNC RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

You might call their Logitech Audio Group office at: +1 360-817-1200

Richard

Web site: www.turner42.com