moderated questions

Ryan McManomy

Hi I have two questions

First when I restart my computer it does not let me pick the account on my computer is there another way to swich to it?  And is there a email list for making a web page using jaws?

thanks!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

AVG logo

www.avg.com

I have 3 accounts set up on my Windows 10 laptop, my own, the native Administrator account and my wife. Whenever my laptop boots up it goes straight into the PIN entry field (I use a PIN instead of a password) for whatever account was used last. If I tab I get to buttons like "Switch to Administrator" or "Switch to Jackie" and if I press enter on, for example, Switch to Jackie, it will ask for the PIN and that would be the Pin to log into her account. Have you tabbed around on the log-in screen to see what is there?

First when I restart my computer it does not let me pick the account on my computer is there another way to swich to it?  And is there a email list for making a web page using jaws?

thanks!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

AVG logo

www.avg.com

Ryan McManomy

It is not even stoping at the login screen but I have three users