moderated Question regarding that tandem problem that people were having with Jaws.

Albert Cutolo

Good     morning everyone,

Would anyone here have any updates or information, as too whether or not, The tandem issue that jaws was experiencing has gotten resolved?  I’m asking, because I may need them too do a tandem session on my computer, too   address a serial number license conflict issue  between my computer, and the Jaws  serial number  that was issued too the one that they gave my girlfriend.  We both have the yearly license, but their seems too be a mix up.

Curtis Chong

Greetings:

Looks like it is fixed here.

Curtis

Would anyone here have any updates or information, as too whether or not, The tandem issue that jaws was experiencing has gotten resolved?  I’m asking, because I may need them too do a tandem session on my computer, too   address a serial number license conflict issue  between my computer, and the Jaws  serial number  that was issued too the one that they gave my girlfriend.  We both have the yearly license, but their seems too be a mix up.

Steve Nutt

Hi Albert,

Yes, Tandem is back up now for JAWS 2022.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close