From: Marianne Denning
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2021 4:25 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Question about Windows Defender

I am running Windows Defender and I keep getting messages from FaceBook to change my password. It has happened 3 times in the last month. I know this is not a JAWS question but does anyone have any suggestions about why this is happening? I have a Windows 10 computer and all Windows updates are current.

Marianne Denning

I have tried doing that but any time I try to go into FaceBook it takes me to some page called Epsilon. I don’t know if this is legit or not.

Mary Ann, I got a few of those messages and ignored them. Nothing happened. They just might be a scam—or they could be legit, but I still have FaceBook and nothing happened when I didn’t change. Just my opinion. Others may have more to add.

Cheerfully.

Shirley Tracy