Topics

moderated Question about OneNote, & saving things

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi,

I’m in the process of trying to apply for college.

In the state of Michigan, where I live, they came out with a program where indeviduals 25-years or older, can get a free associate’s degree.

I’m on Humanware’s website, looking at potential jobs, so I know what kind of degree I’ll need, in order to have the job I’m looking at.

I selected the relevant text, & wanted to put just that text into OneNote.I’m fully aware that you can clip articles, full pages, & a few other things into OneNote, but is it possible to save just a selected portion of text?

If so, how do I go about doing it?

Thanks,

Jessica Dail

Roy Robinson

Hello Jessica,  I really enjoy OneNote and have become quite dependent upon it.

{caveat} I may not fully understand your question, here goes.

I would select all of the text that I want, even including more than I need.
Copy & Paste into OneNote.  Then delete the text I dont want and/or rearrange the text captured.
Sometimes the format of the info pasted is strangely formatted.  I find that OneNote Paste has three alternate Paste-as choices.

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi,

Thanks so much.

That answers my question.