Topics

moderated Question About Jaws Displaying Complete Web Form

Tom Behler

Hello, everyone.

Today, I was completing a ham radio log submission web form on line, where I had to paste the contents of a log into the form.

Usually, when I review the form after pasting, I can check to be sure that the complete contents of the file have been included.

This time around, though, I couldn’t do this in normal Jaws reading mode using the PC cursor.

The only way I could be sure that the full contents of the file was pasted was to manually put Jaws in forms mode.

Is there a setting I need to invoke so I can read the full form content without going into forms mode.

I’m using the latest Jaws 2020 update, on a Windows 10 PC.

I didn’t have this issue prior to the latest Jaws update.

Thank you!

Tom Behler