moderated Question about how too clear out the catch using the google chrome browser?

Albert Cutolo

Good evening everyone,

I’m writing the following message, too ask if anyone has noticed that it seems that the google chrome browser has made a change as too how too clear out the catch and other options that you might want too clear out as well.  Is there a different way that I can be able too access those options using other keystrokes or commands?

Thanks in advance,

Al

Bill White

Hi, Albert, It's always been and is now, CONTROL plus SHIFT plus DELETE, while in Chrome. Just let the page open, and clear Browsing data, and all else you want cleared.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...