From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, August 5, 2020 2:40 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: question about gmail

Are you reading your Gmail in their webmail interface or an e-mail client like Thunderbird or Outlook?

       ~ Lawrence Krauss

Milton Ota

If you are using Microsoft 365, press your alt key, tab to view, press space bar, arrow down to arrange by and you will see your options there.

It helps if you had said what e-mail client you are using with gmail or whether you are accessing gmail via the web.

Milton