moderated Question about disabling auto complete in both google browser, and Bard web site

Albert Cutolo

Good evening everyone,

Is there a way that I can stop the auto complete option when using Google browser, and also when I use the bard web site? I’m asking, because I don’t want any of these options too decide which and when I want something too be filled in for me, as I’d like it too be my choice.

Thanks in advance,

Al

Curtis Chong

Albert:

You may find this link helpful.

Kindly,

Curtis Chong

Is there a way that I can stop the auto complete option when using Google browser, and also when I use the bard web site? I’m asking, because I don’t want any of these options too decide which and when I want something too be filled in for me, as I’d like it too be my choice.

Thanks in advance,

Al

Curtis Chong

Albert:

The quick way to get to the appropriate page is to enter the following into the Chrome address bar:

chrome://settings/addresses

Cordially,

Curtis Chong