Topics

moderated Question about clearing mailboxes in Outlook

Jasmine Kotsay

Hi,

I was wondering, does anyone know how to clear a mailbox in Outlook? I’m using JAWS 2020 and Windows 10.

Sincerely,

Jasmine

Shai

Hello,
Find the mailbox to be cleared by pressing control y and down arrow to
the mailbox followed by enter.
Next, press control a and then the delete key.
All email from the mailbox should be cleared. If this is not the case
repeat the same action again until mail is cleared.
There might be a different means but this is the method I use.

--
Shai Wolman
Wolman technologies

Jasmine Kotsay