From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Walker
Sent: Sunday, August 2, 2020 1:34 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Question about accessible screen sharing, being able to see what
others share

Hi, is it possible when using zoom or WebEx to set it up to where I can see
what people are sharing through screen sharing as a jaws user? Thanks.

Michael Walker

Is it not possible with Zoom either?

On Aug 2, 2020, at 2:09 PM, JOHN RIEHL via groups.io <REALMAN02=VERIZON.NET@groups.io> wrote:

I don't know about Webex. It is not possible to see what people are sharing
using JAWS.

Hi, is it possible when using zoom or WebEx to set it up to where I can see
what people are sharing through screen sharing as a jaws user? Thanks.

JOHN RIEHL

As far as I know it is not possible to see screen sharing with zoom and JAWS

I don't know about Webex. It is not possible to see what people are
sharing using JAWS.

Hi, is it possible when using zoom or WebEx to set it up to where I
can see what people are sharing through screen sharing as a jaws user? Thanks.

Ann Byrne

Sometimes if you invoke picture smart, alt_spacebar, then p, then c you can read the text on the shared screen.