moderated Question !

curtis jackson

Do you order things online or have an account with amazon ?

Curtis

curtis jackson

Do you order things online or have an account with amazon ?

Curtis

mike mcglashon

Please stop sending me this;

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@...

Do you order things online or have an account with amazon ?

Curtis

ratshtron

we do have a prime account with amazon.

Legend has it that on Wednesday 12/8/2021 04:00 PM, curtis jackson said:

Do you order things online or have an account with amazon ?

Curtis

ratshtron

hmmm, very strange that this message went to a group. when I replied the group address wasn't anywhere in the message headers so I believed it to be a private message sorry about that.

Legend has it that on Wednesday 12/8/2021 05:05 PM, ratshtron via groups.io said:
we do have a prime account with amazon.

Legend has it that on Wednesday 12/8/2021 04:00 PM, curtis jackson said:

Do you order things online or have an account with amazon ?

Curtis

Mike B.

Hi List,

I'm damn tired of getting this type of crap as well.  I received 2 messages within 5 minutes today, and I've received these messages before and I want it to stop!  The posters info is below.

From: curtis jackson <cjackson102@...>

Do you order things online or have an account with amazon ?

Curtis

Pat Byrne

I received it twice.
Pat ByrneAt 05:17 PM 12/8/2021, you wrote:

hmmm, very strange that this message went to a group. when I replied the group address wasn't anywhere in the message headers so I believed it to be a private message sorry about that.

Legend has it that on Wednesday 12/8/2021 05:05 PM, ratshtron via groups.io said:
we do have a prime account with amazon.

Legend has it that on Wednesday 12/8/2021 04:00 PM, curtis jackson said:

Do you order things online or have an account with amazon ?

Curtis

N K Shackelford

I've had an Amazon account for years, but I have ordered from other
places online as well--Discogs, Walmart doughnut shop, and a few
others.
Nance

--
N K Shackelford
--Walk on faith and trust in love - Michael Reed--

Mario

and your question? looks like you forgot.