moderated question

Amir Shah

Hi I’m using window ten computer and jaws 2021 on it, I am trying to sign   out from my google chrome because someone else account is sign  in. I want to sign out from there  account to my account how do I go about doing that.

Any one help please

To sign out of Chrome:

1. Hit Alt to throw focus to the Chrome menu button, but not expanding it.

2. Left arrow until you land on the person logged in, usually this is a single left arrow.

3. Hit Enter to expand, then tab to Sign out.

4. Activate.

Whoever was signed in under Chrome is no longer.

To think is to differ.
      ~ Clarence Darrow