moderated Problems with Zoom, Audio settings

Bill White

Hello. I am having trouble with Zoom, and I am wondering if anyone else is having the same problem. If I open Zoom Settings, and press ENTER or SPACE on audio settings, I am getting a "Settings not responding" message, which stays for about six or seven seconds, after which I am thrown back to the "Settings" button in Zoom. I have tried Zoom with my current version of JAWS2021, as well as with JAWS 2020, and with Narrator, and the problem persists with all versions of JAWS and with Narrator. Incidentally, I did perform the update to JAWS 2020 in September that was supposed to correct this problem. It only happens with Audio settings, not the other categories.

I am running the following versions of Windows 10, JAWS, and Zoom.

Windows 10, Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.906)

JAWS Version 2021.2102.34 ILM

Zoom for Windows, version 5.6.1 (617)

Bill White

billwhite92701@...