moderated Problems Importing IE Favorites Into Google Chrome Bookmarks List

Tom Behler

Hello, everyone.

Does anyone have an easy way to import IE Favorites into the Google Chrome Bookmarks list?

I have done this before, using the below instructions, but now can’t seem to get the process to work.

My sighted spouse even tried, using the mouse, and couldn’t get the favorites list to import either.

Here are those instructions:

To import your IE book marks, Press alt F and you will be in the vertical Chrome menu. Arrow down to book marks and press the right arrow. Now, arrow down to where it says import book marks and settings... Press enter on that, and you will be able to import your favorites and settings from IE.

Tom Behler