Topics

Problem with Outlook 2016 calendar

kevin meyers

Hello, I use the most recent versions of windows10 and Jaws2020. I’m using outlook 2016. For about a week somelthing happen to my calendar. I use to be able to tab from one appointment to the next. Now when I tab jaws says day view and a bunch of other text. Sometimes it will read the appointment at the end of the line. Some appointments on the calendar start with the text related to the appointment. I talked with Microsoft Accessibility and got no where. Any thoughts of what might be creating the problem? I should say I did a easy repair and that didn’t help. Now what? Kevin