Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2021 7:00 PM
Subject: problem with new version of Jaws

Ever since I installed the new version of Jaws this morning, Jaws sounds like it is in a box or empty room. Every once in a while the old Jaws voice comes back for a few seconds and them it reverts to the hollow sounding voice which is hard to understand. Anyone else having this problem?  Tom

Leo

I definitely don’t have this issue

Best,

     Leo Bado.